Download the Get Curried App by clicking on this link:- http://bit.ly/GetCurriedVegNonVegRecipes_And
Learn How To Make Chicken Korma In Coconut Milk Recipe from Chef Smita Deo only on Get Curried. Make this White Chicken Korma Recipe, a simple, quick and easy method of South Indian Style Chicken Kurma In White Gravy Recipe at your home and share your experience with us in the comments below.
1 tbsp. Chilli powder
1 tsp. Turmeric powder
1 cup Yoghurt
4 medium onions
5 Green Chillies
2 tbsp. Coriander seeds powder
2 tbsp. Cumin seeds powder
1 tsp. Cumin seeds
3 tbsp. Coconut oil
¼ tsp. Asafoetida
1 tbsp. Garlic paste
1 tbsp. Ginger paste
2 cups Coconut milk
½ cup of finely chopped coriander
Salt to taste
1. Marinate the chicken with salt, chilli powder, turmeric powder and yoghurt for 30 minutes.
2. Grind the chillies and onions to a thick paste.
3. Heat the coconut oil and add cinnamon, cumin seeds, asafoetida, ginger-garlic paste and sauté for a minute.
4. Add the onion paste and sauté for 4-5 minutes.
5. Then add coriander and cumin seed powder and sauté.
6. Add marinated chicken and fry for 3-4 minutes.
7. Add coconut milk, coriander leaves and cover and cook until the chicken is done.
Chicken Korma in Coconut Milk is ready to eat!
Host: Smita Deo
Director: Narayan Thakur
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Pratik Gamre, Akshay Sawant, Spandan Rout
Editing: Kishor Rai
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Pvt Ltd
Subscribe and Get regular Updates: http://www.youtube.com/user/getcurried?sub_confirmation=1
Video Rating: / 5