Check out the Tasty One-Stop Shop for cookbooks, aprons, hats, and more at TastyShop.com: http://bit.ly/2mEBY0e
Here is what you’ll need!
Easy Homemade Chicken Curry (gluten-free And Low Fodmap)
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 tablespoon turmeric
1 tablespoon chili powder
1 tablespoon cumin
1 tablespoon garam masala
½ tablespoon ground ginger
2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
1 red chili, chopped
400 grams chopped tomatoes
100 milliliters water
Salt, to taste
Pepper, to taste
Rice, to serve
Coriander, to serve
1. Cut the chicken into bite-size pieces.
2. Season the chicken with turmeric, chili powder, cumin, garam masala, ginger, and white wine vinegar, and mix well.
3. Heat oil in a pot over a medium heat. Add the chicken and cook until brown.
4. Add the chili, chopped tomatoes, water, salt, and pepper.
5. Mix well and bring to a boil.
6. Simmer for 1 hour, until the sauce has thickened.
7. Serve with rice and chopped coriander.
Inspired by Karlijns Kitchen: http://karlijnskitchen.com/en/vindaloo-indian-curry/
Check us out on Facebook! – facebook.com/buzzfeedtasty
Licensed via Audio Network