Download the Get Curried App by clicking on this link:- http://bit.ly/GetCurriedVegNonVegRecipes_And
Learn How To Make HYDERABADI CHICKEN At Home, from The Bombay Chef – Varun Inamdar only on Get Curried. Make this HYDERABADI CHICKEN Recipe in a simple, quick and easy method, at your home and share your experience with us in the comments below.
1 kg chicken thigh and leg
200 grams fried onions
1/4 cup mint leaves
1/4 cup coriander leaves
1 tbsp coriander seed powder
1 tbsp jeera powder
1 tbsp red chilly powder
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1/2 tsp pepper powder
200 grams curd
200 ml coconut milk
50 grams almond paste
1 tbsp lemon juice
4 tbsp oil
2 tbsp ghee
2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
8 green chilies slit
1 tbsp garam masala
1 pinch saffron
– In a bowl, add yoghurt, blanched almond paste, coconut milk, ginger-garlic-green chilli paste, cumin powder, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, garam masala, coriander seeds, saffron fried onions, lemon juice, coriander leaves, mint leaves, green chillies, freshly crushed black pepper, vegetable oil, ghee, salt and whisk it all together.
– Add the chicken to this, cover and marinate for minimum of 2 hours or overnight for best results.
– Heat a kadhai on a high flame and pour the chicken and the marination in it.
– Cover and cook it on high flame for first 5 minutes and then on a low flame for 35 minutes.
– Turn the flame off and do not move the kadhai for 5 minutes.
– Serve with Naan or roti.
Delicious Hyderabadi Chicken is ready to serve.
Host: Varun Inamdar
Director: Vaibhav Dhandha
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Pratik Gamre, Akshay Sawant, Spandan Rout
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Pvt Ltd
Subscribe and Get Regular Updates: http://www.youtube.com/user/getcurried?sub_confirmation=1
delicious chicken masala curry home made type. very much suitable with rice, roti etc..